Catalyst Physical Therapy
One of the key features that differentiates physical therapy at Catalyst Physical Therapy (CPT) from other clinics is the dedicated one-to-one treatment. There is no use of aides or assistants. Our therapists specialize in treatment techniques that not only decrease pain associated with an acute injury or surgery but also help decrease the aches and pains associated with daily life.
Therapists at CPT are Orthopedic Certified Manual Physical Therapist and Sport Specialized therapists that have worked in the field for multiple decades. They are highly involved with the Glendale Raptors and Merlins Rugby programs, Major League Rugby (professional rugby), USA Rugby and US Olympic teams.
Both Dr Valenta and Richard Quincy have traveled the world extensively with sports teams and have had the opportunity to take care of our US athletes in multiple World Cups and in the Olympics.
We recognize that each patient is an individual and works with them to establish a program specific to their goals and individual needs.
Some of the services offered at Catalyst Physical Therapy include:
- Manual Therapy: Joint Mobilization, Muscle Energy Techniques, Neural Mobility, Soft Tissue Techniques
- Intramuscular Therapy/Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Spine Specialized Treatment
- Sport Specific Training Program
- Neurological Re-education: Including Spinal Stabilization Techniques
- Postural Education and Balance Training
- Injury Prevention and Education
- Therapeutic Exercise